HOW TO CONDITION YOUR HAIR NATURALLY - COCONUT MILK HAIR MASK

June 12, 2016


If your hair is dull and weak, this hair mask will change it. Nothing like natural fixes to nourish your tresses and put bounce back in to them. 



Coconut Milk Mask


1 cup of coconut milk,
1 lemon.
Mix the coconut milk and lemon, and pop it in the fridge.
After 1-2 hrs, the mixture will thicken.
Untangle your hair, and apply the natural creamy potion from scalp to ends 
with cloth ball or hands.
Leave it in for an hour and relax. Wash and air dry. Apply a thin 
layer of moisturizer of your choice. (I applied 2 drops of Almond oil.) 



Also, take the time to massage your scalp with the milk mixture. It really moisturizes and nourishes your scalp. If you have long hair like me, softly knot the bulk of the hair up and place a shower over your head.I usually apply coconut milk on my face while chilling with my hair mask.Some people use this mask to straighten their hair. But, in my experience it has hydrates and strengthens my hair more than straighten it.



My Verdict

"It makes the frizzy ends smoother. It added shine to my hair. It does require time, so try it on a weekend.  If you don’t like coconut milk running down your face, you might have to use the store bought coconut milk, it will make the mixture thicker. Have a luscious hair day."
After trying it four times 
"My hair feels stronger, and my hair fall has reduced drastically. My hair looks healthier and seems to have a natural shine. Not the silicone coated conditioner shine but a legit, long lasting one"

About the ingredients
Coconut milk is a natural protein food for your hair. It stimulates hair growth, rebuilds damages hair, and moisturizes the scalp.
Rich amount of Vitamin C found in Lemon juice helps in strengthening the hair follicles. Citric acid in lemon juice balances the PH of the scalp and fights dandruff.  Nope, Limonene, found in lemon juice lends shine to the hair. As adds on, the refreshing energizing smell of the lemon is perfect to reboot your senses. 

2 comments

  1. Awesome blog, very informative... would like to see more like this and nice pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe