HOW TO GET RID OF DRY SKIN AND CELLULITE - COFFEE BODY POLISH

May 25, 2016

I was gifted a pack of freshly ground coffee from my friend’s farm. Since my filter coffee  reserve was full , I decided to treat myself to some caffeine scrub.


Cellulite Fading Body Polish


3 tbs of coffee grinds,
1 tbs of sweet almond oil,
2 capsules of vitamin E
 Mix it to a runny consistency.
Wet my skin first, and polish my body with gentle circular strokes.
Take time to luxuriate in the caffeine kick . Let it sit for 20 minutes, and then washed it off. 

Coarsely ground coffee can be abrasive, so be mild. In case, of oily skin, replace the almond oil with milk. 



My Verdict


"My rump and my back suddenly started breathing after suffocating for a long time. All that dry skin fell off. My elbows and knees were smoother. Caffeine is cellulite a faders. My skin did feel plump and full.  I believe I have to make this a routine in order to see lasting change. It takes a good 2 hours, so this beauty ritual requires planing."


About the ingredients
Coffee helps tighten the skin and the antioxidants fight aging signs.
Sweet Almond oil is high in skin loving fatty acids like oleic and linoleic. It helps in reducing age signs, moisturizes and repairs skin damage.



1 comments

Subscribe