HOW TO GET GLOWING SKIN - TURMERIC SANDALWOOD FACE MASK

April 25, 2016

Hi there,
Today I was going through my wedding album, and my haldi pictures popped up. I was introduced to this mask by my mom and aunts on that day. It works instantly and I have got to write about it. If you are going to try this,  Please, buy some Kasturi Manjal / Amba Haldi and not the usual kitchen spice. The kitchen spice will be too harsh on your skin and will leave you looking like an emoji.


Turmeric Sandalwood Mask


3/4 th spoon of kasturi turmeric,
2 spoons of sandal powder,
1 aloe Vera gel
3 spoons of rose water (to smoothen the paste)
Apply the smooth paste. Let it sit for 20min.
You could make yourself a nice cup of turmeric tea with honey. Try it people, your skin will thank you for it. Wash off the mask using circular motions for gentle exfoliation.

Apply a thin layer of moisturizer of your choice. (I applied 2 drops of virgin coconut oil.)




My Verdict

"It brought back warm memories and lent a sunny glow to my face. It gives you a slight golden tinge, which I quiet like it.  If you don’t like that, then you should give this one a miss."
About the ingredients
Turmeric - is antiseptic and fades aging signs. It helps remove dead skin cells and lends a sunny glow to the skin.
Sandalwood tightens up the skin, fades blemishes and the fragrance transports you to a mystical land.
Aloe moisturizes, and heals inflamed skin.
Rose water – Hydrates, moisturizes and heals the skin. It also fades the wrinkles.

3 comments

Subscribe