HOW TO REPAIR YOUR DAMAGED SKIN - COCOA (CHOCOLATE) FACE MASK

April 14, 2016

The other day, I accompanied my baking-enthusiast friend to a bake supply store. While my friend lugged a sinful number of items to the counter, I walked with just a pack of organic unsweetened cocoa powder - my precious. Here is what I did with it.



Chocolate Antioxidant Facial Mask


 1 spoon of cocoa powder,
 1 spoon of honey and
1 spoon of curd
3 spoons of rose water (to smoothen the paste)
Apply the brown gold on your face evenly. Keep it on for 20 minutes.
Try not to lick it off.
Make yourself hot chocolate drink while you skin drinks up all the goodness.
(Well, I did)
 Wash it off with warm water and pat dry.Apply a thin layer of moisturizer of your choice.
(I applied 2 drops of virgin coconut oil.)

My Verdict

"I loved it. It totally brightened my face. But if you are not a chocolate person, you could give it a miss. Have a chocolaty day."

About the ingredients
Unsweetened Cocoa powder - The antioxidant compounds in cocoa is high and hence removes skin oxidizing agents. Vitamin A present in it heals inflamed skin and combat dryness. Vitamin B5 in the powder fights wrinkles. To top it all, the sweet scent of cocoa totally uplifts your spirit.
Rose water – Hydrates, moisturizes and heals the skin. It also fades the wrinkles.
Check out goodness of honey and curd here.

0 comments

Subscribe