HELLO DEARS

April 06, 2016

Hello Everyone,
This post is all about me.
 It has been a good two years from deciding from wanting to share my thoughts to finally getting here! My family urged me to share my obsession with the internet community, partly because they are supportive and stuff but mostly because they couldn’t handle the barrage of irrelevant information I would tsunami them with, all day.
After doubts, fears and all that jazz...Here I am. Embar blog is a place where I can share my knowledge about skin care and write more about the products I create for Embar Store.
First of all, I must bring something to your attention. I have a deep resentment towards rules/grammar. You will find my post strewn with unfinished sentences, and hanging thoughts. I suggest you embrace it, dears.

And Secondly, here is a lil some some about me. I am the soap maker for Embar Store. I hold masters in advertising and am a trained aroma therapist. I see books as a vortex that takes me to an alternative universe. Friends would describe me as a non-conformist, family sees me as a rebel, My brother thinks i am always slightly distracted, husband believes I am his wild child, my daughter sees me as a vending machine, my pet sees me as his over-touchy mommy, and I see myself as a person who is content but never satisfied.

To sum it -It’s all good. Welcome to Embar Blog. Cheers. 

0 comments

Subscribe