HOW TO HYDRATE YOUR SKIN - HONEY CURD FACE MASK

April 06, 2016

Hi Guys,

If I have to pick two things as skin care for rest of your life, I would blindly pick these. The amazing skin foods - CURD and HONEY. And, after you try this mask, you would agree with me. 




Curd and Honey Mask


1 spoon of honey,
1 spoon of curd
Mix it up and apply it on my (pre-washed) face and neck evenly.

(When I tried it, it felt sticky and tasted like nectar. Of course I licked my lips! I bet you will too) 
Leave it on for 15 mins and chill.
Wash and pat dry with a clean cloth. Apply a thin layer of moisturizer of your choice.
(I applied 2 drops of virgin coconut oil.)




Before the facial pack dries, massage the mixture in with you finger tips in circular motions.

This will help increase the blood circulation and also gently exfoliate. 


My Verdict



"It was the simplest mask I have tried till date. I just mixed it in my palm. No fuzz mask really. You should give this a miss only if you hate anything milk or from milk. Other should try this one for sure. I tried this pack before a night out and washed my face off with warm water.My skin felt prepped for the makeup. Much love and light to you all."




About the ingredients
Curd contains lactic acid which helps exfoliates dead skin and revivifies the complexion. It is also packed with probiotics, which aids in healing blemishes. It also aids in removing tan.
Honey is a natural humectant, which means it locks in moisture on your skin and keeps it hydrated. It has anti-microbial properties antiseptic properties as well to heal sun burnt, inflamed skin.)

0 comments

Subscribe